Do you know how you come across? It matters more than you think. Why? Because good relationships create a successful life.
The good news is that, if you have basic self-awareness, my accelerated method can help you develop more effective social skills and the solid confidence to use them in ways that are authentically YOU.
Do you want to have…
More confidence in everyday conversations?
Interviews that land you the job or promotion?
Less stress with co-workers and loved ones?
The feeling that people really “get” what you’re saying?
More second dates?
The career and relationships you yearn for?
Do you want to make any of these changes quickly and for good? If so, I’d be happy to show you how my method would be tailored to your individual goals. Call me at 413-522-0789 to set up a complimentary discovery session.
We meet online, face-to-face. Days and night times available.
Whether they come for a “relational tune-up” or life-changing insights, my clients consistently get them and put them into practice right away. Here’s a sampling of the results they report after Video Mirror Feedback®:>
- Resolved persistent professional and personal anxieties
- Found their path to the career and relationships they’ve always wanted
- Boosted interview and presentation skills
- Developed the confidence and focus to be fully present in every interaction
In testimonials from my clients, read how…
- They literally saw how old ways of thinking about themselves blocked them from creating healthy relationships.
- They clarified what they really want out of their life and work and the path to getting there.
- They discovered how much they downplayed their strengths and talents.
- They practiced new social skills (for interviews, presentations, and everyday conversations) until they were ready to “own” them.
- They learned how to sustain and ENJOY meaningful relationships and expand their leadership potential.
- They collaborated closely with me to get the outcomes they desired.
- They gained confidence in their ability to interact with ease and awareness.
- They laughed. You’ll see how laughter lightens this work.
Your questions are welcome!
From a family physician and medical school professor who tried it:
“Carlyn’s approach enabled me to see aspects of myself that I was unaware of. Her skillful questions made it comfortable to welcome new self-awareness and led me to make changes right away in my professional and personal interactions. I am a better physician, wife, and mother for having had Video Feedback Coaching.”
Suzanne E. Mitchell, MD, MSc
University of Boston School of Medicine
© Carlyn Saltman 2013 / All rights reserved.